"Where there is a will, there is a way. "
– Winston Churchill
Having graduated in Humanities at Sorbonne Paris IV and obtained a BTS Action commercial degree, her first twelve years as a professional were spent managing recruitment and event projects in the field of Audiovisual. After a successful period as a freelancer in the recruitment of techie 5-legged sheep and shining stars in the area of sales, Charlotte joined a generalist headhunting practice where she spent almost 4 years in a recruitment consultant position, honing my expertise in recruitment and the evaluation of experts, managers and executives, in GPEC and in personnel outplacement.
Throughout her professional journey, the thread has always been to create “the right Encounter”. For over 10 years, Charlotte was able to practise this in Events and Audiovisual. In the course of the last 5 years, she developed a knack for triggering beautiful Talent encounters. She loves fast-paced, ever-changing environments where responsiveness and results hold centre stage.
- Creating links;
- Recruitment experience in a wide array of sectors:
- Banking—Insurance — Assistance;
- Automobile Manufacturers—Major Industries;
- Facilities Management and Service Companies;
- Digital Marketing, Events & Communications;
- Technology & Future Mobility—Research & Development;
- Supply chain and Logistics;
- Sales/Business Development.
- Open-minded, curious and daring;
- Feedback culture;
- Networker at heart.