Alias: El Toreador
“I can be your hero.” - Enrique Iglesias
I gained experience in Europe, Mexico, the U.S. and Canada, where I had the opportunity to work for the recruitment agency TEKsystems and then on the client side for Ludia. I hold a master’s degree in negotiation and international business. I was born in Paris, and worked there in IT service sales, and ended up pursuing my career in recruitment in Montreal. I am a diplomat, but I am also the devil’s advocate.
- Competitive fields, including IT, entertainment and video games
- A master in the art of the approach to convert passive profiles to candidates
- I am never short on creative ideas for unearthing profiles
- I have an engaged customer service approach
- I am multilingual; I speak French, English, Portuguese and Spanish