I have more than 10 years of experience, including the last 7 in talent attraction, acquisition and sourcing. I have a Master's degree in Organizational Development/Change Management and a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Major in Marketing.
Over time, my varied experience has enabled me to develop and implement different strategies and approaches, within small and large companies alike, as well as in an independent consulting role. For this reason, I have a good understanding of business issues, and am attuned to a wide variety of contexts.
- Ability to create and maintain lasting relationships
- Dedicated and committed to clients and candidates
- Great interest in the employer brand
- Recognized for my efficiency, my attention to detail, my energy and my team spirit
- Authentic and accessible
- A avid marathon runner and sportswoman, I am constantly on the lookout for new challenges