The two things in life you are in total control over are your attitude and your effort
– Billy Cox
In the course of the last few years, Stephanie has had the chance to work in both small agencies as well as in large companies. She was able to learn from the IT world at CGI, among others, and then develop her talent acquisition expertise in a variety of areas, including marketing, sales and food service (CPG). She has a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations from the Université de Montréal.
- Ability to adapt to the mandate at hand;
- Create strong and lasting relationships with partners and candidates;
- Juggle with several projects simultaneously.
- Optimism and determination;
- Use creative ideas and think outside the box to uncover and catch the attention of the best talents in the industry.