« Sourcing is my passion »
Having fallen in the recruitment pot very early, Thibault has been fortunate enough to have several “lives” as a recruiter, both in international and national environments, on the agency side and then in enterprise. Through the years, he was able to garner key experiences with consulting firms, software publishers and large industrial groups.
- Creation of attractiveness (employer brand) and talent acquisition strategies tailored to each company;
- Implementation of complete recruitment organizations, including team, tool and process development;
- Recruitment in all its forms (headhunting, passive candidate sourcing, large-volume recruitment).
- Ability to align HR structures, processes and organizations with skill-sourcing issues and business strategies.
- He speaks Boolean fluently!